The Jessie C. Eury Library of Lincoln Christian University is an academic library whose mission is to facilitate the teaching, research, and lifelong learning of its students and faculty by assessing, anticipating, and providing essential resources, services, and instruction.
The Jessie C. Eury Library achieves its mission by:
- providing access to a well-organized, strategically developed collection of print, digital, and media resources that support the curricula.
- offering reliable, specialized services that reflect the best practices of exemplary libraries in order to expand knowledge, enrich learning, and enhance information literacy skills.
- teaching the necessary skills to discover, retrieve, analyze, and use information effectively.
- bringing together a professional and dedicated staff who serves with a Christ-like spirit of excellence and humility and also models lifelong learning by continual professional development.
- collaborating with faculty and other libraries to facilitate information literacy, collection development, resource sharing, and other cooperative endeavors.
- creating a positive learning environment that implements current technology in an inviting atmosphere that is conducive to research, learning, and scholarship.