Your bookshelf in ProQuest Ebook Central keeps track of your downloads, loans and saved books, and lets you share them with others.
1. Download & Loans: Easy access to the books you’ve downloaded or have on loan, and a reminder of how many days are remaining.
2. Recently Viewed: Up to 18 titles that you’ve recently viewed are displayed here.
3. Annotated Books: Easy access to all of the books that you have bookmarked, highlighted or added notes to
4. Save to Bookshelf: Organize your books into as many folders as you’d like. Your bookshelf comes with a Research folder and you can add more folders as you need them.
5. Annotations: Access your highlights, notes and bookmarks at the book level quickly and efficiently.
6. Sort By: Sort by Title, Contributor(s), Year Published, Publisher.
7. Share a link to your folder with others at your institution. The link could be used to create online course reading lists or new title lists for patrons and faculty.
8. Email Folder contents to other Ebook Central users.
9. Export Folder contents in .csv format.
10. Cite Folder: Create a citation from your choice of styles: APA, Chicago/Turabian - Notes-Bibliography, Chicago/Turabian - Author-Date, Harvard, MLA, or Vancouver, or import into RefWorks/Flow or EndNote/Citavi.
12. Cite Individual Book: Create a citation for just one of your books.
11. Export Notes, Share Link to Book, Copy To, Remove: Export your notes and bookmarks; share a link to the book; copy a book to another folder; or remove the book from your bookshelf.
13. Select, Copy or Remove Books: Select books and copy them to a new or existing folder or remove books from bookshelf.